Friday, May 4, 2012

Looking Back

The pu wedges becomes even more essential this season as separates continue to dominate our shoe. Pantyhose from women's fashion clothing shop, get your favorite pantyhose at street fashion pantyhose store by choosing from a large collection of high street fashion picks, enjoy free shipping worldwide at OASAP.


Some of my favorite outfit takes from May 2011 until May 2012 :)



Read the complete post from each of my fave here :
May, June, July, August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, May

Looking back and reading old posts made me smile and often wonder, why did I wrote or wore that? Haha. Still, I have no regrets. Each word I wrote was sincerely from my heart and my own silly musing. Each piece of outfit I wore is for my own happiness. I never let others opinion gets in the way of me and my outfit. Weather tho, seems to get in the way incredibly often! 

Anyway, my favorite would have to be Funky Town outfit from February! It's such a big break for me to wear bright colors form head to toe.
Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment